Children's Learning & Care Center
- A state licensed facility that provides child care for children ages 2-12.
- We participate in the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program through the Wyoming Department of Education.
- We offer student employment opportunities to early childhood/elementary education majors attending NWC.
- A warm and loving environment where the individuality, uniqueness, and creativity of each child are encouraged.
- Diverse opportunities for growth and development in the cognitive, social/emotional, physical and adaptive domains.
- A welcoming environment for parent participation.
- Free TANF Preschool for children 3-5
How to Register
Parents may register their child by picking up a parent packet at the center. This packet must be completed and policy statement signed, prior to a child attending the center. A visit with the director is also required prior to a child attending the center.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to fill out the parent packet BEFORE my children attend?
YES. Please call us at 754-6188 for more details.
Do I or my spouse have to be an NWC student to use the Children's Learning & Care Center?
No, we also care for the children of UW students, hospital employees, state employees and public school employees - NWC students are always first priority, however.
Do you know someone who can watch my child(ren)?
Possibly. We maintain a list of student employees who may be available. Please call for more details.
Does my child need to be potty-trained?
Yes, your child must be potty-trained before attending the Child Care Center.
Does the Children's Learning & Care Center take infants?
Not at this time.
Is the center open for night classes?
Not at this time.
Children's Learning & Care Center Manager