Now that you've stepped inside our front door, it won't take you long to see why Northwest College is so special. We're far more than a typical two-year college. Do any of the following sound like the "right stuff" for you?
- You'll get to know our superb faculty on a first-name basis. They're often called on as experts in their fields, but their focus is on you.
- Figure out where your future lies by taking a variety of courses — we have courses to support 54 transfer degrees, 19 technical degrees and 34 skills certificates. And with Northwest's low tuition, there's no need to feel guilty about exploring before committing to a major.
- Learning opportunities outside classrooms will expand your learning. You'll find annual international travel opportunities, plus on-campus "theme living" in a residence hall.
- A rich array of student activities awaits you, including athletics, music, student government and others. There's a good chance your family and friends can watch via live Webcasts produced by NWC students.
- It's all here — a truly collegiate environment with five residence halls, more than 50 apartments and campus beauty second to none in the northern Rocky Mountains (check out the following links for a campus map and area maps).
- You’ll learn where Northwest is headed by visiting our 2012-2017 Strategic Plan, which guides the campus community and our decisions about how energy and resources are used to achieve Institutional Imperatives.
So, whether you're a prospective student or employee, parent, alumnus, donor or casual visitor, you'll learn more about Northwest College in these pages. If you like what you see on our website, feel free to call, write or send an online inquiry to request more information. But the very best way to get to know us is to visit the campus. Our Admissions Office professionals are ready to assist you.
Our front door is always open! NWC's tagline says it all: "Your future, our focus."
Paul B. Prestwich, Ph.D.