The Instructional Technology staff is committed to supporting the campus community and empowering faculty to improve the quality of instruction through technology, training, consultation and support. The Instructional Technology Team not only provides training, support, and installation of different classroom technology to meet your needs for integrating appropriate technology into your teaching, but we are also here to assist with classroom material preparation and Moodle training and support.
The services that we are able to offer include, but are not limited to the following:
- Moodle (Learning Management System) software for internet course delivery
- Course Enhancement
- Threaded Discussion Forums
- Online Testing and Scoring
- Post Lectures and Class Handouts
- Post Grades and much more. . .
- Use and training of classroom capture technology with the use of our VBrick Vodcast classrooms
- Classroom Podcasting
- Use of Student Response Systems (clickers)
- Assistance with classroom AV equipment
- Set up for computer/LCD projector use
- Copying to CD’s
- Burning to DVD’s
- Scanning of Slides, Negatives, Photographs, and Documents
- Training and use of SMART Board technology
- Portable PA/Sound System for campus events
- WEN Video (Wyoming Equality Network)
- Interactive Television Courses
- Video Conferencing
- Assistance with Web 2.0 tools for classroom/teaching use
If you are considering a project, or would like assistance with a current one, we recommend that you request an appointment to meet with the Instructional Technology Coordinator who can help you to analyze an instructional situation and match it with the appropriate technology.